Netgear is the leading name in the networking market specializing in top-notch products such as Routers, Hubs, Modem, and Switches, and many more. When it comes to Routers, It is probably considered the best of all. Be it for home or office use, Netgear Routers are used by people all around the world today. The Netgear Routers comes with a wide coverage range and high-speed features that ensure the users get seamless gaming and video streaming experience.
The advanced technology used in Netgear Routers makes sure that the users are able to get the fast internet service even when multiple devices are connected to it. Using Netgear Routers are very simple and users can sign in within minutes. Unfortunately, many users are unable to figure out the right way to sign into their Netgear Routers. Well, you don’t need to worry much; just follow the steps mentioned below and your problem will be solved in no time.
How to sign in to Netgear Router?
• Firstly, connect your system (Laptop or Computer) with your Router and then you can commence the configuration process. (Note:- In order to connect your PC with the router, it is recommended to use RJ45 cable)
• Secondly, switch on your system and router both.
• Thirdly, open any of the browsers that you have installed in your computer.
• Fourthly, after opening the browser, just enter the router address (http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1) on the URL bar and then press enter.
• Fifthly, the users will be asked to give their username and password. (Note: – Username and passwords are case sensitive, so type it carefully).
• Sixthly, the Netgear Router admin page will appear on the screen immediately after you have logged in with your account and password. From there, you can change all the settings according to your requirement.
• Seventhly, In order to configure your Netgear Router, go to the advanced menu and then select to Setup wizard and then click to Next. This will analyze all the details related to your internet connection.
• Lastly, in order to change the password of your router, go to the wireless settings and then select change WiFi Password.
Wrapping it up, by following all the steps mentioned above carefully, you will surely be able to sign in to your Netgear Router quickly. However, if you are facing any difficulty or have any queries related to Netgear Routers, then you can dial to Netgear Tech Support Number to contact the experts.